How to play YouTube videos in the background :-
By following this step, you will be able to play YouTube videos in the background, this works on both Android and iOS. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open youtube.com on Google Chrome in your mobile .
- After the page is loaded, tap on the vertical three-dots icon on the top-right and select Desktop site.
- Now search for any video or music and open it.
- After that, your video will automatically start playing.
- Now exit to the home screen, but you’ll notice that the video will stop playing in the background.
- Pull down the notification shade, and you will see the media controls of the video that you just played.
- Now simply tap play and your video will start playing in the background.