Follow these steps to find out your UAN:-
1. Go to the EPFO Member Services Portal.
2. On the bottom-right, click Know Your UAN Status.
3. Now you have one of three choices to find your UAN. You can find UAN by PF member ID, Aadhaar, or PAN. Select any of these three.
4. Now enter all the details requested on this page, which includes your name, date of birth, registered mobile number, registered email address, and captcha.
5. Click Get Authorization Pin.
6. On the next page, click the box next to I Agree.
7. Now check your phone for an SMS from EPFO, which contains an OTP.
8. Enter the OTP on the EPFO website.
9. Click Validate OTP and get UAN.
10. Check your phone for an SMS from EPFO containing your UAN.